About Exton Park:
Exton Park Vineyard is an innovative English Sparkling Wine producer based in Hampshire. Located in the village of Exton, we are within easy commutable distance from Winchester, Southampton, and Portsmouth. We are incredibly fortunate to have a beautiful 60-acre vineyard, as well as a state-of-the-art winery on-site, and have a small, passionate team at the heart of our business.
Having planted our first vines in 2003 and built our winery in 2011, we first released our wines to the market in 2015. Since then, we have rapidly established our brand as a quality Hampshire sparkling wine producer and continue to go from strength to strength. In 2021 our new wine promotional building, Exton Hall was completed and will be the perfect venue to host clients and customers. At this exciting stage for our business, we are looking for an Events Co-Ordinator to oversee the running of Exton Hall, co-ordinating bespoke events and assisting with social media marketing.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily housekeeping within Exton Hall, ensuring the venue is ready to receive guests at all times
- Have full working knowledge of all appliances and technical devices within the Hall
- Co-ordinate with external companies to include caterers and event management companies
- Attend events both in-house and externally as a representative of Exton Park
- Handle all event enquiries and bookings
- Provide exceptional customer service to exceed the expectations of our guests
- Day to day management of social media channels
- Creating and curating content for use on both our own social media and those of our customers
- Tracking social media trends and proposing new ideas
We are looking for a positive, pro-active team member who can communicate confidently with our customers, clients and members of the wider team. Ideal candidates will have strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task, working on several projects at any given time. A background in social media marketing is required and an interest and knowledge of the food and beverage industry would be preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in the hospitality and events industry
- Evidence of day-to-day management of social media
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Can work independently, being solutions driven
- Have an eye for detail and a flair for design
- A passion for providing quality service and a desire to exceed all expectations
- Managing Director
- Marketing Manager (Line Manger)
- In-house Sales, Administration, Vineyard, and Winery teams
- Board of Directors (Executive and Non-Executive members)
- Suppliers and Service Providers
In the region of £24,000 per annum (based on skills and experience).
Role Reports to:
A varied schedule based on an average 40 hour week, dependent on events
Based in office at Exton Park Vineyard, SO32 3NW.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
“The first time I tasted Exton Park I was astonished. The wine has a purity, clarity, but also an intensity of flavour and uniqueness of scent I'd never come across before.”Oz Clark - English Wine
“Exton Park and I share the same passion for quality, sustainability and local ingredients. Their winemaker, Corinne, mirrors the same level of precision and technique that I expect from the top chefs in my kitchens. This is why I selected Exton Park's Rosé for my restaurants.”Simon Rogan - 4 Michelin Star Chef
“Peaches and strawberries in effervescent perfection. Hampshire’s greatest hit.”Olly Smith - ITV Wine Critic, RB23 Rosé 2021
“Wines that are kaleidoscopically complex and exciting.”Jancis Robinson, 2021